After years of use, your fuel sending unit can wear out or stop working entirely. When that happens, it can cause your fuel gauge not to work or even send incorrect readings to the fuel gauge. Ensure that you always know how much fuel you actually have by replacing your worn out original with this quality OER® reproduction fuel sending unit.
Designed and manufactured to exact factory specifications, this fuel sending unit will replace the original in both fit and function. Comes complete with lock ring, gasket and plastic float.
- 1968 with 8-cylinder with single 3/8" line
- 1969 V8 with 2 bbl
- 1969 with DZ302 (Z/28 only) or 396ci (special high performance) 8-cylinder with single 3/8" line
Chevy II / Nova applications:
- 1969 with 2bbl carburetor without AC with 3/8" inlet
- 1968 327, 350 with 3/8" line
- 1969-70 with 350ci or 396ci special hig h performance 8-cylinder engines with single 3/8" line
- 1971-72 350ci with 2bbl carburetor
You are assured that every OER® part offered is manufactu red to exact specifications and will fit and function just like the original part. What's more, most OER® productsare officially licensed and carry a full 1 year warranty against defects and workmanship. Far above most other manufacturers of restoration p roducts, the OER® symbol denotes the finest restoration products on the market. Look for the OER® symbol before buying your restoration parts.